Perform a variety of activities to weatherize homes and make them more energy efficient. This is accomplished by repairing windows, insulating ducts, diagnose air flow systems, and performing heating ventilation work. Also, using insulating material to wrap air ducts, water lines, and water heaters.
Willing to travel and overnight stay for training.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Carpenter’s skills required
Experience with installing and sealing air ducts, combustion air openingsor ventilation.
- Must be willing to perform an array of home maintenance activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn and complete numerous weatherization skills
- Sit 25% of workday
- Stand 75% of workday
- Use computer, calculator and other office equipment
- Occasionally lift 25 pounds
“Agency employees share in the responsibility to mobilize community resources and promote community awareness in support of Tri-County Community Action Agency’s anti-poverty efforts.”